Friday, May 17, 2013

The First Tour

This past week seems to have been so busy! Now that we officially own the house, Noah has been there almost every night working to make it ready to move into.  I've realized how much I miss having him home in time for dinner.  My husband is such a hard worker.  I know that in a couple weeks Joseph and I will be able to enjoy evening time with Daddy in our new home!

Speaking of which, here is a little tour of our humble abode.

We have two front doors, kinda neat huh?
We also have two living rooms, this is the first one.
This is the master bedroom.  Aren't the double doors awesome?
This is our new kitchen.  At first I didn't like the black and white tile, but I think it's grown on me.
This is one of the bedrooms.  Recognize the wallpaper?
This is the second living room.
This is the another bedroom.
This is attic space.  Our hope is that we will be able to finish it someday.
Our lovely backyard. 

In the beginning stages, this house may look a little rough.  Honestly I wasn't sure that I wanted a project that seemed so big, but Noah saw great potential.   His excitement and enthusiasm warmed me to the idea of having a Home on Spring Street.  I'm thankful for that, I pray that God blesses and guides this opportunity and that our family would be good stewards of the provisions He has given us.

2 comments:

  1. Jordan! Your house, however rough it may seem at the moment, is AMAZING!!! I can totally see the potential, and I know that Joseph, and however many siblings may follow, will have a stupendous time playing in that attic! I remember when I was younger, I always wanted an attic to play in like that. :)

    Blessings,

    Brigid
    The Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!
    What a charming and fascinating home! I just adore old houses. The wallpaper and woodwork is AMAZING as is that old fireplace, the attic and the light fixtures. Is that an old telephone attached to the wall?
    What a beautiful place to explore and begin filling up, a wonderful and perfect new canvas.

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete