Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fun

So... I guess I'm trying to compensate for not posting at all last month, by posting a bunch this month.  Or I suppose I'm just trying to slow down and enjoy the good things about each day.  Today certainly had good things.  Sister's, Joanna and Lydia spent the night in our Home on Spring Street while Mama and Papa Dell took a trip to Hillsdale to visit Isaac and Rebekah.  It was such a blessing to have Lydia and Jo around to help me with the boys today.  It was also a blessing that Joanna made Pumpkin Spice muffins (Oh, you've never heard of those? Well, thats because they didn't exist until today).











Oh... and also pumpkin spice lattes... so yummy...




Oh...and also walks to the Wilmington Library.




1 comment:

  1. I take a beautiful photo of you and my thanks is a photo of me stuffing my face???

    ReplyDelete