Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

Hey, remember that blog you said you wanted and would definitely keep up with? ...Oh yeah, that.  Of course it's hard to compete when you have sister-in-laws like Joanna and Mary, who post fantastic posts  and are timely in keeping up with current events.  In the last month, we have settled into somewhat of a routine here in our Home on Spring Street.  I am now working full-time as a nanny, which is part of the reason why I haven't posted in awhile.  I watch my younger cousins, MJ, who is almost two, and Evan who is 4 months old.  Three days out of the week Joseph and I go to their house to watch them and two days they come here.  I have been very blessed to have an opportunity to make a little bit of income for our family, and it's been wonderful for Joseph to have brothers to play with.  I will admit though, I miss home when I'm gone all day.  When MJ and Evan are a little bigger, I hope to be able to stay at home full time.

Joseph and Evan chilling on a blankie

MJ, picking grapes from our vines

In other news, Noah has done a lot of work to the outside of the house.  All of the old bushes and weeds have been torn out and sticks and rumble have been moved.  The front and back yard, although bare at the moment, look so much neater.  In the later part of the month Noah hopes to power wash and paint the outside of the house.  Won't that look so much prettier?

Of course I must post some pictures of Joseph, because it seems like he changes constantly.  He's now cutting teeth, the front bottom two.  







Until next time, from our Home on Spring Street!


No comments:

Post a Comment