Sunday, June 30, 2013

Our First Home and Moving In

So far I have not been very good about current events, and this journal has been more of an "update-every-two-weeks" kind of thing.  I wish I would have been more diligent about posting and keeping up with the happenings with our Home on Spring Street.  I am hoping that home life will settle into a normal routine soon, it's hard to believe that we moved into our Home on Spring Street almost two weeks ago!  It is definitely beginning to feel more like home.  God has been so good to our family.  I feel especially blessed to have been able to live in such a wonderful apartment for the first year of Noah's and my marriage.  Living right behind Noah's parents is something I have definitely missed, but the good relationships that were built with them is something that will always stand.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful little apartment (It's hard to believe that it's located in a barn, over a milk parlor!)

















I felt sad about leaving our first home, but I am excited to see what God has for us living in our Home on Spring Street.  I'll post more about moving in and how the house looks now soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment