Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Feeling Like Home

Right now, I am sitting on our comfy couch in our comfy little living room, while my little guy sleeps.  So far today, I have hung pictures around the house, made a loaf of bread, finished three loads of laundry, and watched MJ and Evan (my cousins, ages 1 year and 3 months) for a couple hours while their momma did some shopping.  
Yes, this is home now.
I can picture my children running across the hardwood floor, chasing each other.  I can picture them playing up in the attic and biking up and down our street.  I can picture a yard full of family and friends, gathered for fellowship and a good meal.  It's almost to the point where I feel like we've always been here, and this is where we belong.

Enough with the sentiments. Speaking of family and friends, Noah and I are hosting a party here at the house this coming Friday.  We wanted to give everyone a chance to see our Home on Spring Street.  We are very excited about it and I hope to catch some good photographic moments to share.  Now, for some pictures from the move.









Moving is exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment