Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Gathering at the Dell's

Our beautiful Home on Spring Street housed her first-ever family party yesterday evening!  To celebrate our new home, Noah and I decided to invite family from both sides to come enjoy good food, fellowship, and of course, our new home!  This party marked a milestone in my role as a homemaker, never before have I hosted my own party in my own home.  Let me tell you, it was a lot of fun.  I've watched my own mother hostess many parties, it seems like she thinks of everything any guest could possibly want or need to feel welcome and cared for.  I have always admired that, and was excited for the chance to make guests feel welcome in my home as well.  I was also excited for Noah's and my family to see all the work that has been put into our Home on Spring Street.  Noah has worked so hard to make this house our home, and I think others see that as much as I do.
















No comments:

Post a Comment