Monday, July 22, 2013

Brausch Family Vacation 2013

Many, many years ago, my grandparents on my dad's side, started a tradition to vacation every summer.  That tradition still continues today, even though my family has grown, and my grandparents now have seventeen grandchildren and one great-grandbaby.  So, last Saturday, this little Dell family packed up, left our Home on Spring Street and drove six hours to Fairfield Glade, Tennessee.  The weather was nice all week and we spent our time swimming in the pool, playing tennis, golf, putt-putt golf, and sharing meals with family.  It was such a nice, relaxing week.  Check out the fun we had!


My awesome Nana and Papa

My dad and Joseph


Papa and baby Evan, how precious

My brother Adam and cousin Ethan, getting ready for an intense tennis match

My sister Haley and Noah warming up

Joseph didn't mind the pool too much

Viewing Falls Creek, Falls



My sister Haley and brother Adam


A ride on the Zink's pontoon boat

Swimming in St. George lake

Mrs. Zink's arm is apparently tasty


Cousins Jesse and Cameron at the pool

My Nana and Aunt Lisa

"Can we come back to Tennessee soon?"


1 comment:

  1. We nominated you for The Elegant Blogger award!

    http://boyerfamilysingers.blogspot.com/2013/08/lately-6-blog-award.html

    -The Boyer Family Singers

    ReplyDelete